Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday



Not Me! Monday...my favorite! Check out MckMama's blog to learn more. Trust me, you'll love her!

I did not forgo my morning Fiber One bar for a tin of Christmas cookies instead. I would definitely not give up my nutritious breakfast for empty calories. Nope, not me!

I did not regift at the greedy gift exchange this weekend. I would never miss an opportunity to pick out tacky gifts that nobody wants.

I did not wear all black to our friend's wedding. I would NEVER show up at such a joyous event looking like I was ready for a funeral.

I did not pass out on my friend's couch after our dinner party because I was so exhausted from the week. I am not an antisocial guest!

I absolutely took a shower yesterday and did not go to the grocery store in worn jeans and my hubby's sweatshirt. I am WAY too together for that!

Hope everyone has an awesome week!

No comments: