Monday, December 15, 2008

Not Me! Monday



I can't believe it's "Not Me! Monday" again! Yeehaw, that means I've been blogging for a week!!! Go check out MckMama's blog when you have a chance. If you've been following her recent "Rebel with a Cause" raffle you must be as blown away as I am with how much money has been raised for three awesome charities: The ELISON project, String of Pearls, and No Hands But Ours!! Way to go MckMama and all the loyal MckMama readers!

I did not torture my cat yesterday by giving her a bath since cats hate water!

I did not buy kid's underwear for the foster family I'm sponsoring even though they requested it because giving underwear to a stranger is just weird. I am not weird, I promise.

I did not take leftovers from last night's Christmas party because I don't feel like cooking dinner tonight. Not me, that would be tacky!

I did not tell everyone I parked my new truck across the parking lot because the weather was nice and I wanted to walk when in actuality I want to go at least a week before some non-parking fool hit my truck.

That's it for me. Can't wait to read some of your other Not Me's!

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

I think everyone takes leftovers...well, maybe not. Maybe it's just you and me! Oh well. I won't tell if you don't!