Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Back!

Photobucket


Greetings! I am back from an INCREDIBLE trip to the west coast! Although it was a super short trip for work, I had an absolute blast. Spent the days at the music industry trade show, NAMM, and the nights eating good food, drinking great wine, hanging with new friends, and listening to live music. So awesome! There were many popular musicians there, Gene Simmons, Alicia Keyes, Blind Melon, Rob Zombie, Whitesnake, but there were two smaller acts that especially caught my attention: Bill Clements a one armed bass player...completely AMAZING, and the Tyler Bryant band, a 17 year old kid from Texas who was a blast to watch! You will hear his name again one day soon, I assure you!

Photobucket


On the last day we had a few hours to kill before our flight home. That meant my first ever trip to Beverly Hills! Traffic, traffic, and more traffic but I was pumped to be there. Admittedly, I was a complete touron taking pictures at every stoplight, but I don't care! It was so exciting for me to see some of the sights I've dreamed about since I was a kid. The Hollywood sign, Rodeo Dr, the Beverly Hills hotel...woo hoo!

Photobucket


Spent yesterday recovering from the red eye home. Still a little tired this morning but nothing I can't get through. Got to get my energy up to go watch football this afternoon!

Only a few more weeks until the Super Bowl. Who are you hoping will make it?

No comments: