Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Greetings! It's time for Not Me! Monday. Hop on over to MckMama's blog to find out more so you can join in on the fun!

I did not stay home from work today and tell my boss it was because I had cramps. My boss is not a male!

I did not eat bits and pieces of EVERYTHING because I am craving everything.

I did not get a tiny bit disappointed that not one soul seemed to find my turkey meatball recipe enticing. I was not at all sad that they weren't a hit. *sniff*

I am not even a tiny bit excited about my trip to Orlando this week. Seeing one of my bestest friends does not make me smile from ear to ear.

I am not leaving my hubby alone on Valentine's Day.

I did not have a great weekend enjoying some warm weather.

I did not eat out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. We would never make dinner plans with people three nights in a row.

Have a great week!

No comments: